Welcome to Beeches
It's National Tree Week
Plant a tree in '23 - and leave a legacy for life
Vast selection of UK grown trees now in stock
Open: Monday-Saturday: 8.30-5.00, Sunday: 9.30-4.00
Top quality Nordmann trees now in stock
* Herbaceous specialists – over 1500 varieties – many choice and rare, some grown from wild-collected seed.
* Large and interesting selection of shrubs, roses, climbers, trees, fruit etc
* Professional advice from enthusiastic & qualified plants-people – over 75 years collective experience
* Attractive, gently sloping site more like a large garden than a garden centre
* Established in 1983 by Alan Bidwell (still hanging in there – just!)
* A 4 acre wildlife meadow with wonderful views across the valley
Ashdon is a charming conservation village set within the rolling hills of NW Essex the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk only a (long) stones throw away. The old market town of Saffron Walden is 4 miles to the west
– Stock listing updated November 24th –
New season trees and shrubs in stock together with daily potting of herbaceous, grasses and ferns.
Please phone to confirm specific availability if travelling some distance.
We no longer supply carry bags or boxes – please bring your own
Get In Touch
Crown Hill, Ashdon
Saffron Walden. Essex CB10 2HB
Monday – Saturday: 8.30 – 5.00
Sunday & Bank Holiday: 9.30 – 4.30